Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It can't be!! Not my beauty routine!! Run away!!!

Caution!!!!!! This beauty routine may be horrifying to some viewers. Viewers who use a lot of good  hair and skin products may become horrified! Viewer discretion advised.

Hair: My hair is really thick and curly so I use Totally Twisted Herbal Essence. I wash my hair about every other day. My hair gets supper tangled so I have to use a lot of conditioner. I don't use any other hair product except Got 2 b Glued hair spray when I do my hair up, or in victory rolls. I like straightening my hair but I only do it maybe once a month.

Skin: I used to wash my face in the sink every night on the days I wore makeup. Now I just use a mixture of olive oil and witch hazel to remove my makeup. Kandee Johnson has a video on how to make it! The only time I wash my face is in the shower with Clean and Clear. Once and a while I do a face masque. I don't use any specific kind of lotion, as long as it makes my skin feel and look good, I use it.
                                                                                                              
Hair Removal: I shave ruffly every other day, I use cheap razors and they get dull and rusty really fast. I would like to get some nice razors that would last longer. I haven't used any shaving cream in about six months to a year. Right now I just use my shampoo, it works pretty well. But sometimes it gives me razor burn. :( When I pluck my eyebrows I do it before a shower so my eyebrows aren't red for the rest of the day. 

I would like to take care of my hair and skin better, so hopefully I can start trying new products in the next few months! :p
If you have any tips leave a comment! XoxOX

No comments:

Post a Comment