Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sister #3!


Sister #3: Delanie

I am 17 and a first semester culinary student at the community college, an auntie :D, and a fashion enthusiast!

My style is kind of edgy vintage I guess. I spend a lot of time ogling the vintage clothes at ModCloth, Unique Vintage, and I have a major obsession with Forever21. I LOVE patterned clothes! I always feel naked without at least some patterns on.

My wardrobe is mostly turquoise, navy blue, coral, black, yellow, green, and grey. I have a bad habit of getting stuck on colors for a while, and so I end up buying bunch of clothes in that particular color and then almost immediatley, move on to another color! Haha. I hardly ever wear high heels. I always feel silly or like I'm trying to be all serious and "grown up". Although I have a huge collection of heels!

I love hair too! I get an itch to change my color or cut monthly. Right now I have pretty short bangs (which I haven't had since I was 8!) and a natural shade of red hair. We'll see how long it last. Haha.

I usually don't wear many accessories. I used to never wear any at all but I'm slowly learning to appreciate them. I just decided in the past 2 years to start stretching my ears and so far I love it! The stone jewelry for stretched ears is stunning! I can't get enough of it! I have actually sort of become a jewelry hoarder because of how gorgeous stone plugs are! I also have started wearing necklaces and scarves a lot too. I bought a bullet necklace at a concert and I hardly go anywhere without it now. And scarves make any outfit look cuter!

And makeup...umm I obsessed with makeup too. Haha. I always watch makeup tutorials on Youtube to get inspired (Kandee Johnson, Pancacea81, Pixiwoo, ect.) and I like looking at Elle magazines beauty section on their website. And I like experimenting with different eyeshadow colors but usually not quite brave enough for lip color. I prefer super nude lips on myself.

For my nails I used to only wear non-metallic bright or neon nail polish colors but I have fallen back in love with glitter nail polish! I like all the cute designs and crazy things you can do on your nails but honestly I really don't have the patience to let all the layers of nail polish on my nails dry when I'm done! But I am loving the new nail techniques my lovely sister Parker is teaching us!

So yeah! That's probably all you can take of me for now (and that's probably all the interesting things I can write now!) so thanks for reading! And check back soon for sisters #2 and #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment