Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sister #4!!!!!! :D

Sister #4: Michaenna :p
Right now I'm home schooled and in the 8th grade; I also take home school enrichment classes. Currently I'm taking Founding Principles, and German intro. I love to draw and listen to swing and country music. Maybe sometime I'll post one of my drawings! (It will be nothing compared to my sisters drawings.) I love hanging out with my family, and going to my Grandparents' farm, gardening, driving the four wheeler around, shooting at the shooting range, and playing with the kittens. I also love watching Nascar, my favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson, I like Dale Earnhardt Jr. too!

I used to be a tomboy and wear awful clothes, baggy pants and a bent up blue baseball hat. I never minded getting dirty or sticky. I still don't mind getting dirty but I have a lot better wardrobe. My style varies, from leggings, a floral dress, and Dr. Martens, to jean shorts, a Nebraska Husker t-shirt, Chuck Taylors or flip flops. My normal every day clothes are a pair of skinny jeans or shorts, a t-shirt or cute no sleeve shirt, and a pair of flip flops. Sometimes I like to dress up more and wear a dress with leggings and do my hair in victory rolls. I love neon colors and leopard print, so my drawer has a bunch of really bright colors and animal print in it! I love the 40's, the swing dresses, the hairdos, and makeup. I love the way swing dresses spin! :D

About makeup...hhhmmmm well I can only wear mascara, so i don't have anything to say. But i do wear nail polish, and I love to try different colors and put random colors on some of my nails. But lately Parker has found new techniques, and they are really fun to try! I usually wear bright colors like hot pink, yellow, bright green, and bright blue.

My hair is really thick so I can't keep it up very long, I have never dyed it. It is naturally curly and sometimes I like to straighten it. I love putting my hair up in victory rolls and once and a while I put it in curlers. I  love my betty bangs, my sister cuts my hair and I love it! <3

Shoes. I love high heels!!!!! Especially the super tall ones! Even though I can't wear them yet, I love them!!!!! I love Chuck Taylors, and Dr. Martens too!!!! But most of all, I love tall high heels!!!!!!!!

Unlike my sisters I normally don't like to look at clothes on the internet or even shop. But sometimes I'm in the mood to look at clothes! 

Make sure you look at my sisters posts!!!!!!!!!!! Guten Tag!!!!! (good day) xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment